Friday 20 February 2009

it's been far too long ,,,

Thought I'd pop by to enjoy monk musings, and like Esther, was not disappointed!

Why have I been avoiding this blog?

I've been trying to adjust to motherhood ,,, it's been over 10 months now, and the feeling that it is all just too huge a task is still with me ,,, so this sense of barely coping, and not having time for anything has infected my whole life, and I'm only just recently realising that feeling unable to cope is only a little bit about practical real things, and quite a lot about perception ,,,

Today, each day now, I'm trying to grasp hold of a bit of peace, and the understanding that all is well, that I have all I need, that I have time and space for all I need and that I have God's infinite store of resources to draw from all day long ,,,

With that in mind, I think I'll go back and read through your sharings, fellow monks ,,, I'll take time, breathe deeply, not mind anything, and draw it all in ,,,

God bless you!!

And just for fun, here's a vid of baby eating grapes last week :-)

No comments: