Saturday 26 January 2008

From afar

Thank you Si for making an effort to write. I decided to take a quick look at the blog to see if anyone had written and wasn't disappointed...

I love the macabre but sensible way you're ensuring your favourite tunes get played at your funeral too. We will all hold Sue accountable for it.

Just incase you're worried Sue - my tongue is close to my cheek right now.

I'm not giving myself a lot of head space right now either. Oh I have lots of time and plenty of opportunity but it's incredible how distracted one can get even miles from home and with very little to do.

However I will keep trying. I have a couple of books here that contain prayers which may assist me. I could at least try reading one those every day.

By the way, thank you Si for letting me know about John O'Donohue's death. I think I'm in mourning for him a little... and it feels strange considering his words helped me to come to terms with the other deaths that have happened recently. Like a horrible kind of coincidence.

Well. That's all anyway. Just wanted to clock in for a bit.

Esther

1 comment:

said...

aye up!

we met for a curry tonite and prayed for you...

lovely to hear from you, glad it going ok over there!

si