Tuesday 26 June 2007

in brief

Sorry to have been so neglectful here ... and I haven't got much to say today either ...

And this is really short notice, but my friend is organising an Open Mic happening at the Brudenell Social Club tonight, and I'm going to head over there soon to help set up ... will be singing a couple of tunes as well ... do drop by if you fancy! It's £4 in.

I haven't been very disciplined with morning/evening prayers over the past few weeks ... though am still doing the 'God be in my head' prayer most mornings ... but am having an amazing time of realisations all the time these days ... you can check my personal blog for more details if interested in reading my ruminations ...

Soz to be so disorganised/uncontemplative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See y'all next week and I look forward to having a thorough read of your blogs on the weekend.

No comments: